The Association of the United States Army is looking for a talented Support Specialist with primary responsibilities for maintaining the company’s computer systems, audio/visual assistance, managing users, and supporting staff at a Tier I support position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the computer systems of the company.
- Provide end-user support, resolving technical issues and provides technical assistance for all operating and application systems.
- Maintain user accounts, equipment, and appropriate access to the company’s systems.
- Provide Audio-Visual assistance with conference room setups and running events in conference event center rooms.
- Use a computer tracking system to manage new tickets.
- Proactively collaborate with our IT team to analyze and resolve performance and other IT related issues.
- Assist management, staff, and our IT team to implement IT initiatives.
- Create and maintain procedures and technical documentation.
- Work schedule will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8am-5pm on site at companies Arlington, VA office, with Monday and Friday being hybrid remote days.
- Flexibility in schedule to work weekends or as required by manager.
- Ability to lift and move up to 20lbs of computer equipment.
- 2-4+ years of experience working in Office 365 software.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Multifactor Authentication.
- 2-4+ years of experience working on Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Zoom and Teams conferencing applications.
- Experience with HP, Microsoft, and Apple hardware.
- Working knowledge of Audio/Video system components.
- Experience working in a service desk platform.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative, and respectful environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of progressive IT experience.