The Association of the United States Army’s Hot Topic Series are professional development events designed with input from key Army staff and major commands.
Each event provides targeted opportunities for academia, press and industry leaders to:
- Connect and exchange ideas with military leaders and government policymakers.
- Help solve the Army’s greatest challenges.
- Learn about current capabilities, future requirements, and Soldiers’ needs.
- Understand critical changes in the defense industry and impact on future business policies.
- Have a voice in high-level public forums to influence our Army’s future.
These one-day events focus on a wide range of key topics including: Army Space and Integrated Air and Missile Defense, Army Aviation, Army Cyber, Army Networks, Army Sustainment, and much more.