Supporting the Army-Industry Partnership
YOUR ORGANIZATION HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN ELITE PROGRAM. Forming a National Partnership with AUSA will enable you and your coworkers to interact on a personal level with Army and Congressional leadership at briefings, symposia, and networking events conducted by AUSA.
AUSA National Partners are large and small businesses, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and professional organizations interested in personalized engagement with the Army at the local and national levels. Your participation ensures that your organization will remain informed about the Army’s plans, programs and ever-changing acquisition requirements. Your voice will also be heard during discussions relating to the Army’s preparedness, modernization and equipment needs.
What are the Benefits?
We are pleased to offer your company such opportunities as:
- Exhibiting at AUSA’s Annual Meeting held every year in October in Washington, D.C. which is attended by an audience of over 30,000 from around the world, including senior leaders from the Army, DoD and Congress.
- Priority exhibit space at AUSA’s domestic symposiums
- Discount registration costs to all AUSA events
- Access to AUSA’s monthly AUSA Coffee Series and Hot Topic Series, held monthly at AUSA headquarters in Arlington, VA where leaders of the US Army come to speak
- Priority ticket purchasing to social events at AUSA’s Annual Meeting
- Priority access to AUSA’s Sponsorship Program
- Company Profile Listing in AUSA’s Industry Guide, viewed by industry and military leadership
- Discounts on AUSA’s Career Center Website where you can list hiring opportunities within your company
In addition, each National Partner may also name up to 50 employees (including consultants and family members) to be individual membership cardholders.
Each of the members on the company’s roster will then receive:
- An Individual Premium Membership for the life of the company’s membership, which offers valuable discounts and numerous benefits, some of which include hotels and car rentals
- Online Membership Account, which grants member access to Member-only features and articles online on our website. Log in to get your AUSA Digital Membership Card.
- Subscription to the ARMY Magazine and the AUSA Extra, received weekly. This also includes the October Green Book which is an almanac of articles from Army leadership and reference information about America’s Army worldwide.
- Invitations to our monthly AUSA Coffee Series and pre-registration opportunities to AUSA’s Hot Topic Series
- Membership to one of AUSA’s 122 chapters located throughout the world
- Access to AUSA Studies, in-depth essays, and reports on a wide range of military topics, and our AUSA Podcast Series
The membership fee is $7,000/annually (from start date).
To apply for National Partner membership, click one of the options below to go to the application.
Once you've completed the offline Member Application, please send to Lynette Nichols (email@example.com).
Manage Your Membership
Already a member? Changes to your roster? Want to renew? After logging in, your company's Main POC can add, delete, edit their designees or donate unused designee spaces to their chapter.
Are you using your benefits?
Is your company taking advantage of its membership? Check out this National Partner Checklist to be sure.
If you have questions about the National Partner Program, please contact the National Partner Team at NationalPartners@ausa.org.