THE FORT LIBERTY CHAPTER IS A NON-FEDERAL ENTITY. IT IS NOT PART OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS AND IT HAS NO GOVERNMENTAL STATUS.
To contact AUSA Fort Liberty Chapter please email email@example.com
Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Forces
The Mission of the Fort Liberty Chapter:
The Association of the United States Army is a nonprofit educational and professional development association serving America’s Total Army, our Soldiers, Army civilians, and their families, our community partners, and supporters of a strong national defense. Fort Liberty Chapter provides a voice for the Army, supports the Soldier, and honors those who have served to advance the security of the nation.
- The Chapter educates our members, the public, industry, and Congress about the critical nature of land warfare and the Army’s central role in national defense.
- The Chapter informs our members, the greater Fort Liberty/North Carolina, communities and Congress about issues affecting America’s Army and the Soldiers who serve in the Regular Army, the North Carolina Army National Guard, and Army Reserve.
- The Chapter connects the Army to the American people at the national, state, and chapter levels.
AUSA is the membership that pays you back. The first way it pays you back is service to others. Thank you to all those who volunteered to help your Fort Liberty AUSA Chapter after our previous newsletter. Also, thanks to the record number of you who have recently joined and to those who helped bring you into our ranks in service to our Army and comrades. Your faith in AUSA as the membership that pays you back is exceptionally rewarding for every Soldier, Family Member, Veteran, and to all our faithful Community Partners.
By joining AUSA and maintaining your membership, you also help ensure your local AUSA Chapter and AUSA National are able to serve the best interests of our Army and enable taking care of each other.
In terms of being the membership that pays you back financially, please create and sign into your online AUSA account. Go to https://www.ausa.org/member-benefits-public and the website will guide you to either sign in or create an account. You will find incredible deals negotiated by AUSA National for everything you need from gifts to travel to legal documents. Most of these benefits are available to all membership levels.
As a Premium member, Life Member, or Community Partner, you get access to special legal documents offered for personal and business needs. From wills to business forms, you will likely find the document you need and that every citizen should know about. If you have a complex legal issue, you should seek advice from an attorney, however, if you need the right form and instructions to complete a routine action such as having a will, then this is the place to start. You will save far more than our low membership costs. By using these deals established by AUSA, you will also help yourself and your wallet.
Please look inside this newsletter to see all that we have done recently and all that we have planned. Whatever you can do from being a member, to being a volunteer, to helping lead one of our many projects, is deeply appreciated.
Thank you for everything you help us support - Soldiers, Family Members, Veterans, and Community Partners.
Yours in service,
President, AUSA Fort Liberty Chapter
Major General (Retired), U.S. Army
Donate to the Fort Liberty Chapter Scholarship, Soldiers Appreciation Golf Tournament, and many more Programs our Chapter Supports!
Fort Liberty Chapter Newsletters
- The Fort Liberty Chapter of the United States Army joins the North Carolina Department of Military and Veterans Affairs ...
- The United States Army's XVIII Airborne Corps is one of the most storied organizations in our nation's history. The Corps' illustrious career began with its vital role in liberating Europe from Nazi tyranny during the Second World War.