Our Mission is to provide a voice for the Army, support for the soldier, and honor those who have served.
What does AUSA do?
AUSA is the Army’s professional association. It is a private, nonprofit educational organization established in 1950. AUSA educates, informs and connects the TOTAL Army: our Soldiers, Civilians and their families, industry partners, and supporters of a strong national defense. The Redstone-Huntsville Chapter #3103 was chartered in 1959 and has been selected as the Best Large Chapter 11 times in the last 12 years.
What will Membership mean for you?
You show your support for the Army in North and Central Alabama, most notably Redstone Arsenal. It will demonstrate to our Community that you are supporting your Army and its mission, while strengthening your own business opportunities. You receive an AUSA Corporate Member plaque to display. Your employees and customers will know that you support your Army.
It increases your visibility in the military market. Your Company will be listed as a member in the quarterly Redstone-Huntsville AUSA SALUTE newsletter received by over 30,000 people as an insert to the Redstone Rocket and direct mail to our 2,400+ members.
It provides new networking opportunities.
- Join nearly 2,400 individual and 300+ Chapter Corporate Members.
- You will receive first invitations to local AUSA functions; limited invite Corporate Member only “Updates to Industry” where military & civilian leaders meet with Corporate Members for candid discussions on a non-attribution basis.
- AUSA YP – our new Sub-Chapter to encourage membership and participation by Young Professionals in the programs of AUSA.
- Volunteerism – we can connect your employee volunteers with opportunities to assist Soldiers, Veterans, and their families.
- AUSA’s Global Force Symposium & Exposition draws over 6,000 people to the area for a week
You will receive educational material concerning the Army. You receive the Chapter SALUTE Newsletter, The AUSA Monthly Newsletter, eNews, and ARMY Magazine which includes the Annual “Green Book” that explains how the Army is organized, its equipment, and comments from it leaders.
- Our corporate members receive preference for room reservations at the Embassy Suites – Convention Center blocked by the Chapter for the AUSA Annual meeting & Exposition in Washington, DC. Attended by over 30,000 from throughout the Army community. Rooms within walking distance to the Convention Center can be extremely difficult to obtain and rates are very competitive.
- Tickets (first come first serve basis) to the Corporate Member Appreciation Luncheon during the Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- Invitations to the Chapter’s Hospitality Suite during the Annual Meeting; over 400 people attended the October 2018 event in D.C.
- Sponsorship opportunities for chapter events throughout the year.
Please contact Chris Jeacock, [email protected], regarding AUSA YP Sub-Chapter membership, March Jacobson, [email protected], regarding Community Partner Membership, or any of the Chapter Officers identified at www.AUSARedstone.org .