About the Meeting
The 2017 AUSA ILW Global Force Symposium & Exposition is a three-day event that will include presentations from the United States Army Materiel Command, the United States Army Training and Doctrine Command, and the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology).
This symposium will explore the capabilities outlined in the Army Operating Concept and how the force transforms from being adaptive to driving innovation for Force 2025 and beyond. Special guest presentations coupled with panel discussions from our senior military and industry leaders, addresses critical points of acquisition, research and development, and partnering between military and industry. For the Army, this means restructuring military-industrial programs. The Army must take a hard look at its acquisition processes, with an eye towards the future, in order to continue maintaining a competitive overmatch against potential adversaries.
What can you expect at Global Force 2017?
- 6,000+ attendees and exhibitors
- 200+ exhibits in South/East Halls and outdoor displays
- 75+ speakers and presenters and keynotes
AGENDA NOW AVAILABLE! Speakers include:
- HON Steffanie B. Easter, Acting Assistant Secretary of the Army, Acquisition, Logistics and Technology
- GEN Gustave Perna, Commanding General, United States Army Materiel Command
- GEN David Perkins, Commanding General, United States Army Training and Doctrine Command
We hope that you will consider joining us in Huntsville for Global Force 2017.
- See more at: http://ausameetings.org/globalforce2017/#sthash.M2ulRb0Q.dpuf