Demonstrating the latest technology across land, sea, and air sectors of defense
Largest defense exhibition in the Middle East and North Africa
Prime platform to reach Gulf Cooperation Countries
More than 105,000 from 142 countries attended in 2019
More than 170 official government delegations were present in 2019
Over 1,200 companies participated in 2019
World-class venue: Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) - the largest state-of-the-art exhibition venue in the Middle East
Association of the United States Army
Organized by AUSA, appointed by ADNEC, the USA Security and Defense Pavilion at IDEX is a unique opportunity to gain instant access to the international security and defense markets.
AUSA is the official U.S. agent for the USA Security and Defense Pavilion, which is supported by the U.S. Government, officially certified by the U.S. Department of Commerce and endorsed by the U.S. Department of Defense and American Embassy.
As a participant in our pavilion, you will be provided the support and customer care that AUSA delivers at all our events.
The USA Security and Defense Pavilion is in a prime location featuring more than 5,000 m2 of exhibit space and is a top destination for visiting delegations seeking U.S. partners. Don’t miss your chance to be in the American Pavilion – reserve your space today!
AUSA’s superior customer service and years of experience in pavilion management will make IDEX a success for your organization. Exhibiting in the USA Security and Defense Pavilion will help you and your company.
- International networking opportunities
- A Speakers Corner featuring key leaders invited from the DOD, CENTCOM, ASA(ALT), and Army Commands
- The opportunity to attend the Official U.S. Exhibitor’s Reception
- On-Site daily newsletter, with the most up-to-date information Pavilion and IDEX events
- Free company listing in the USA Security and Defense Pavilion show guide, distributed to IDEX attendees
- Use of our Exhibitor’s Lounge with refreshments, computer/printer and wireless internet
- Full-service assistance from the AUSA staff and our partners, pre-show, onsite, and post-show