WHO WE ARE
AUSA is a 501(c)3 non-profit educational association that supports America’s Army – Active, National Guard, Reserve, Civilians, Retirees, Government Civilians, Wounded Warriors, Veterans, and family members.
The National Training Center-High Desert Chapter AUSA is made up entirely of volunteers who provide recreational and educational programs and support for the entire Army population throughout San Bernardino County, California.
WHAT WE DO
- Some of what we do include:
- fostering public support of the Army’s role in national security
- providing professional education and access to relevant information
- organizing educational, networking and fundraising events
- granting awards and scholarships
- managing programs for Gold Star Families, Military Families and Young Professionals
WHY & WHO CAN JOIN?
AUSA is open to everyone, whether you have a relationship with the US Army, or would simply like to offer your support to our soldiers.
All Army ranks and all components are represented in AUSA-- including Regular Army, National Guard, Army Reserve, Government Civilians, Retirees, Wounded Warriors, Veterans, concerned citizens and family members. Indeed AUSA welcomes anyone who subscribes to the philosophy of a strong national defense with special concern for the Army.
As an Army professional, you need to keep current on issues that affect you in the work place and network with other soldiers, retirees, veterans and the defense industry. AUSA offers you the opportunity to accomplish this through its numerous publications and events such as the Annual Meeting, ILW Breakfasts, Hot topics and the Global Force Symposium.
Corporate Members and Engaged Citizens - In addition to defense industry companies, AUSA provides excellent networking and local community involvement opportunities for local government and business leaders. Our Chapter also provides valuable information related to the positive economic and environmental impact that the Army has within San Bernardino County.
- The NTC-High Desert AUSA Chronicle is a daily newsletter compiled and published by the National Training Center-High ...
- List and Contact Information for all National Training Center-High Desert Chapter AUSA Officers.
- We extend a special thank you to all Corporate Members for their ongoing support.