The Association of the United States Army is the association for young professionals and emerging leaders who are Soldiers, veterans, family members, government civilians, or supporters of the Army and in search of professional development and networking opportunities.
The Association of the United States Army Young Professionals (AUSA YP) is a national initiative to increase interest in AUSA among young professionals by providing value through professional development activities, leadership positions, and membership benefits.
AUSA YP offers:
- Networking opportunities with senior military, civic, and business leaders
- Mentorship programs with successful professionals in your area
- Professional development forums to propel your career
- Leadership positions to strengthen your professional background and résumé
Tools to Connect with AUSA YP
- Dropbox: A one-stop shop for all information relating to AUSA YP. To view, please click here.
- Facebook Group: A place to keep up to date on the AUSA YP initiative and interact and communicate with other AUSA young professionals. To join, please click here.
- Professional Staff: Angelina Flores oversees the AUSA YP initiative at national headquarters in addition to supporting chapter YP activities. If you or your chapter requires information or assistance, please email her at [email protected].
- Local Chapters: AUSA has chapters located across the United States as well as in Germany, the Middle East, South Korea, and Japan. Visit the Chapter Locator on the AUSA website to find a chapter near you and get involved with AUSA Young Professionals!
*AUSA YP is in no way distinct or different from AUSA*