Program Manager, Education Directorate
The Association of the U.S. Army is seeking a Program Manager to support the Education & Programs Department by organizing and planning programs/events throughout the year. Ideal candidate will have at least 12 years of operations experience and be a graduate of the Command and General Staff College. Service on the Army or an Army Command staff preferred.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage, plan, and execute 10+ education programs annually;
- In coordination with the Education team and Vice President, Professional Development, develop annual calendar for topics, select participants and liaise with external military, industry, think tanks and academia;
- Communicate with appropriate Army commands to further the programming and logistics of each program;
- Collaborate with internal AUSA staff from other directorates to ensure smooth coordination of logistics.
- Maintain database to track progress and RSVPs;
- Work with Senior Graphic Artist, Education to ensure programming and promotional materials are developed;
- Manage budget activities to include purchase orders, invoices, travel vouchers and other financial documents;
- Support other Educational programs and activities as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred);
- In-depth knowledge of both the operational and institutional sides of ;
- 12+ years of experience in operations, logistics and planning;
- Strong leadership skills and a team player;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates may send resume and cover letter to [email protected]