Table of Contents
|>> Overview||>> Sponsorship|
|>> Buy Tickets||>> Event Committee|
|>> Agenda||>> Basket Raffle|
|>> Menu||>> 2018 Gala Sponsors|
Date: Saturday, 22 September 2018
Time: 6:00 P.M. – 10:30 P.M.
Attire: Cocktail attire (suits and party dresses)
- Tasting Room
- Food Stations
- Cash Bar
- Gift Basket Raffle
Tickets cover admission and food. Alcoholic drinks will be available at additional costs.>> back to top
Scholarship Cash Call
DJ and Dancing (Ballroom)
|9:00 PM||Dessert (Lobby)|
|Gift Basket Ticket Submission Closes|
|10:00 PM||Gift Basket Drawing (Lobby)|
|10:15 PM||50/50 Drawing (Ballroom)|
|10:30 PM||Event Conclusion and Drive Home Safely|
- Seafood Bar: A selection of the finest East Coast and Chesapeake Bay oysters on the half shell, Jumbo shrimp cocktail & blue crab claws, lemon vinaigrette, tabasco, zesty cocktail sauce
- Hell-Fire Slider Burgers: American cheese, chipotle- jalapeño slaw, sriracha aioli
- Devil Dogs: Mini Coney Island dogs, grain mustard aioli, puff pastry
- Bata Bang Shrimp: Crispy fried, sweet Thai chili sauce
- Locked & Loaded Fries Station: Boardwalk fries, craft beer cheese sauce, chive sour cream, crispy bacon, old bay
- From the Fire: Major Butts -Slow Roasted Pulled pork butt, Carolina BBQ sauce, delta slaw; Whisky-Tango- Beef Brisket-Jack Daniels barbecue glaze
- Taco Depot Station: Alpha team- Grilled flank steak; Charlie team-Crispy Maryland rock fish; Bravo team- Ancho-lime grilled chicken. Accompanied with sour cream, salsa fresca, chipotle aioli, lime, flour & blue corn tortillas.
- S.O.S Buttermilk Biscuit Bar: Fresh baked buttermilk biscuits, marmalade, jams, sweet & savory flavored whipped butters, Country sausage pan gravy, shaved Lancaster ham
- Strawberry Short Cake Station: Pound cake, orange Chantilly, macerated strawberries
- Apple Crisp: Old fashion apple pie, vanilla bean ice-cream
- Star Spangled S’mores Station: Red, White & Blue marshmallows, Hershey’s bars, graham crackers, fire-pit
Your business can support the influential work of the Fisher House Foundation, while expanding your brand exposure through your sponsorship. Our gala will feature exceptional food, fun, basket auction, games, dancing, and more. The earlier you commit as a Sponsor, the more brand exposure you will gain in the campaign leading up to the event. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities by browsing the levels below:
Purple Heart Sponsor
Ten tickets, prominent corporate signage in the ballroom, prominent corporate recognition in AV slide show, prominent logo placement on event website, crystal award, full page advertisement in program booklet, check presentation.
Eight tickets, prominent corporate recognition in AV slide show, company logo on event website, crystal award, full page advertisement in program booklet.
Six tickets, corporate signage at bar location. corporate recognition in AV slide show, corporate signage at event, company logo placement on event website, crystal award, half page advertisement in program booklet.
Four tickets, corporate signage at event, corporate recognition in AV slide show, company logo on event website, crystal award, quarter page advertisement in program booklet.
Two tickets, corporate recognition in AV slide show, company logo on event website, crystal award, quarter page advertisement in program booklet.
Corporate recognition in AV slide show, company logo on event website. name in program booklet.
|Hometown Hero Sponsor|
Corporate recognition in AV slide show, company logo on event website.
Make a donation to the event.
Registration and Tickets
The Basket Raffle will consist of approximately 24 ‘themed’ baskets that will be auctioned off at the 22 September event. The baskets will be provided by various APG Organizations, local businesses, and individuals. Each donor will be asked to put together items based from a pre-determined list of themes, wrapped in a transparent material, and decorated with the event’s theme.
This year’s theme is a Star Spangled Salute and the coordinating colors are red, white, and blue. Donors are asked to coordinate their themes with Earl Noble, the Basket Committee POC. All donors are encouraged to be creative when creating baskets. Baskets should range in value from $250 to $500. The baskets are to be turned in, with a list of contents, to the POC by August 15, 2018. If all baskets are NOT turned in on time the donor will NOT receive signage the night of the Gala and in the program listing.
POC: Earl Noble
Deadline: August 15, 2018
(Rules subject to change prior to event)
- The evening begins at 6:00 pm.
- Volunteers will be on hand to assist you.
- Upon arrival, guests should go to the registration table to obtain your program booklet.
Gift Basket Drawing Rules
- In order to compete for a gift basket, you must submit a basket ticket in the corresponding jar placed near the basket. The jars will be labeled with its name and item number.
- Tickets for gift baskets may be purchased at registration desk, from roving sales persons or in the lobby at any time during the evening. Please retain your ticket stub as that is how winners will be identified.
- Please retain your ticket stub as that is how winners will be identified.
- Gift Basket Ticket submissions will end at 9:50 pm.
- Basket Winners will be drawn at 10:00 pm in the lobby.
- Door Prize Drawing- There is a special drawing that will take place, separate from the basket drawings. Door Prize tickets are to be placed in the bowl on the registration table. The winner will be drawn at 10:00 pm.
50/50 Drawing Rules
- 50/50 tickets will be available at registration table and roving sales persons. All 50/50 tickets will need to be placed in the raffle ticket bx located at registration table.
- Drawing will take place at 10:15 in Ballroom. Prize Check will be available for pick up at that time.
Other Auction/Drawing Rules
- All sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or cancellations. All items are offered in “as is” condition.
- Payment may be made by cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or check payable to AUSA.
- All auction items must be removed from Waters Edge Events Center by 11 pm on the evening of the event, except for those items which are stored at off-site facilities. Case by case exceptions may be made, if coordinated with event committee.
- The value of items contributed for the auction has been determined by the donors and is not warranted by the committee for tax purposes or general value. The auction chairs and AUSA make no representations as to the value of the items.
- The buyer waives any claims for liability against either AUSA or the contributor. Neither AUSA nor the donor is responsible for any personal injuries or damages to property that may result from the use of property or services sold.
- Check gift certificates for any expiration dates/restrictions that may apply. Gift certificates may not be redeemed for cash.
- AUSA is not responsible for making any reservations. All reservations are subject to space availability and are to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the donor and the purchaser.
- Booklet descriptions are for convenience only. AUSA and the auction chairs are not responsible for errors in description, authenticity, or conditions of goods donated. Inspect each item prior to placing ticket in jar during the event.