AUSA’s Noon Report webinar series features presentations by senior Army leaders responsible for key programs and initiatives, as well as contemporary military authors who weave together the past, present and future story of the United States Army.
Please join us on Tuesday, 13 February, at 12:00 PM EST, for a Noon Report with General Mark A. Milley, U.S. Army Retired, 20th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. General Milley will discuss the Army’s role in the Joint Force and will look ahead to the future operating environment of the next decade, considering the challenges that the Army is facing and what it is doing to meet them. Additionally, General Milley will offer leadership lessons and reflections stemming from his more than 40 years of service to our nation.
GEN (Ret.) Mark A. Milley
20th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
GEN (Ret.) Robert B. Brown
President & CEO, AUSA
The views and opinions of our speakers do not necessarily reflect the views of the Association of the United States Army. The discussions held, in the opinion of the Association, will contribute to the overall discussions on defense or national security issues. These webinars should not be taken to represent the views of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, the United States government, the Association of the United States Army or its members.
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Sponsors receive:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all marketing materials/emails. Distribution is to 180,000+ recipients including key leaders from around the world;
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all registration pages;
- Opportunity to provide a video that will be embedded into the registration confirmation page;
- Opportunity to post a PDF handout on the webinar chat at the beginning of the webinar;
- Opportunity to provide a short video to be played before the webinar; and
- Recognition from the host of the webinar.
For more information, and to secure your sponsorship, please contact Gaye Hudson, Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs, GHudson@ausa.org, 703-907-2401 or Emily Call, Sponsorship Coordinator, ECall@ausa.org, 703-907-2606.