Join AUSA for Global Force Next
Experience the Army modernization event of the year, register for Global Force Next today.
Join the event online by logging into the virtual event platform at global.ausa.org.
Experience Global Force Next
- Hear modernization updates from today’s Army Seniors leaders
- Attend industry Networking Sessions, topical discussions, product demos and more
- Join interactive panels with live Q&A featuring the Army’s CFTs Directors
- Continue the conversation post session with exclusive Backstage Chat featuring Army SMEs
- Visit the industry partners featured in the Sponsor Showcase, drop a business card, and find resources
- Browse the Media Room filled with OnDemand Army content and resources
- Listen to just released AUSA podcasts covering a range of modernization topics
- Access the latest issue of the award-winning ARMY Magazine
- Browse the official Show Daily produced by Defense News, the official media partner of Global Force Next
Save yourself a front-row seat to the Army’s Future Force – Attend Global Force Next!
ABOUT GLOBAL FORCE NEXT
No doubt you’ve heard that the Army is undergoing its biggest transformational change since the 1970s. Emerging technologies like AI, hyper-sonics, machine-learning, nanotechnology, and robotics are driving fundamental change in the character of conflict. To meet the demands of a rapidly evolving battlefield, the Army is exploring leap-ahead advances in technology, partnerships, and engagements.
Until now, potential partners like yourself have been on the outside looking in.
That changes March 16-18 with Global Force Next, an immersive virtual event where you can learn from, connect, and network with key Army leaders. The information you’ll get will be up-to-date and tangible. The insights you’ll receive will be invaluable.
The theme will be Protecting Tomorrow through Persistent Modernization . This year’s event will focus on Project Convergence and highlight the Army’s modernization efforts at echelon for an era of competition among today’s great powers. Our program will include live panels, as well as updates from all eight Cross-Functional Teams (CFTs.)