The AUSA Noon Report brings the popular Breakfast Series from our headquarters with the same quality content, essential topics and timely information you have come to expect from AUSA programs.
Join key leaders from the defense industry, academia, military and government for this timely presentation with live Q&A on Wednesday, 9 December. There’s no cost to attend this event. Register today – space is limited!
CSM Lombardo will address a number of key topics during this event including:
• Army Reserve update
• How the Army Reserve is maintaining balance in challenging times
• How a people focus will shape the Army Reserve of tomorrow… and keep us ready today.
CSM Andrew J. Lombardo,
14th Command Sergeant Major of the Army Reserve
SMA Daniel Dailey,
U.S. Army Retired
Vice President, NCO and Soldier Programs, AUSA
PLEASE NOTE ALL TIMES LISTED ARE IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
- 1145 – 1200: Log-on
- 1200: Opening remarks by SMA Daniel A. Dailey, U.S. Army Retired, Vice President of NCO and Soldier Programs, AUSA
- 1210: Fireside chat with CSM Andrew J. Lombardo, 14th Command Sergeant Major of the Army Reserve and SMA Daniel A. Dailey, U.S. Army Retired
- 1245: Closing remarks by SMA Daniel A. Dailey, U.S. Army Retired