The Association of the United States Army is the association for young professionals and emerging leaders who are Soldiers transitioning out of the Army, veterans, spouses and family members, government civilians, or supporters of the Army and in search of professional development and networking opportunities.
The Association of the United States Army Young Professionals (AUSA YP) is a national initiative to increase interest in AUSA among young professionals in the industry and neighboring communities by providing value through networking activities, leadership positions, and professional development forums.
VISION / MISSION / PURPOSE
VISION: The Association of the United States Army Young Professionals Program is a national initiative to inspire the next generation of leaders within AUSA communities and the Total Army by providing networking opportunities, mentorship, and professional development programs.
MISSION: To provide a platform for emerging leaders to enhance their leadership potential, connect with like-minded young professionals, and learn about their local military community through inspirational events and fun activities.
PURPOSE: To support current and future generations of Soldiers and Veterans in conjunction with AUSA's greater mission through ongoing mentorship and professional development opportunities.
AUSA Young Professionals Offers:
- Networking opportunities with senior military, civic, and business leaders
- Mentorship programs with successful professionals in your area
- Professional development forums to propel your career
- Leadership positions to strengthen your professional background and résumé
Tools to Connect with AUSA Young Professionals
- The Young Professionals (YP) Event Planning Manual: This resource provides fresh ideas and a framework for hosting a YP event in your local community. Download Here.
- Facebook Group: A place to keep up to date on the AUSA YP initiative and interact and communicate with other AUSA young professionals. Join Here.
- Professional Staff: Angela Pubal, Senior Program Manager, AUSA Center for Leadership, oversees the AUSA YP initiative at national headquarters. If you or your chapter requires information or assistance regarding this program, please email her at email@example.com.
- Local Chapters: AUSA has chapters located across the United States as well as in Germany, the Middle East, South Korea, and Japan. Visit the Chapter Locator on the AUSA website to find a chapter near you and get involved with AUSA Young Professionals!
*AUSA YP is in no way distinct or different from AUSA*