Who is included in this category?
|- Regular Army
||- Retired Other U.S. Armed Services
|- National Guard
||- Other U.S. Armed Services
- Foreign Military
- Army Reserve
||- Engaged Citizen|
|- Retired Army (All Components)
||- U.S. Government Civilian (SES/ES/ST)
||- Family Member|
||- Foreign National|
AUSA is YOUR voice on Capitol Hill.
For over sixty-five years AUSA has been protecting your benefits through congressional testimony, Hill visits and grassroots advocacy. AUSA continually educates members of Congress on critical issues that directly affect YOU and your family.
Your membership will guarantee that AUSA remains strong so we can continue to pursue the philosophy of maintaining a strong national defense with special concern for the Army.
Click here to view a video What do I get out of my membership
- Provides professional development and educational opportunities
- Keeps you informed of what is happening in YOUR Army
- Membership in a chapter which supports you and your family in your own backyard
- Savings and discounts on hotels, sports gear, computers, books, insurance, travel, tuition discounts and much more
- Knowledge that you are giving something back to the brave men and women who protect this country
- Supports family members through education, information, and outreach
- Award winning ARMY Magazine and AUSA News Monthly
- Digital AUSA Bulletin and AUSA Five Things weekly
What does it cost?
How can I join?
Download an application and mail it in
Call Member Support at 1-855-246-6269