Among the many benefits of being a member of AUSA the membership includes:
• ARMY Magazine received monthly, including the October Green Book which is an almanac of articles from Army leadership and reference information about America's Army worldwide
• AUSA News received monthly, features relevant news about Army topics and AUSA reports on our support of the Army
• Membership in one of the 132 chapters worldwide
• Institute of Land Warfare publications and reports, in depth essays and reports on wide range of military topics
• Member benefit identification card for spouses
• Eligibility to participate in the Membership Services Program
To Join the North Texas Chapter of Association of the United States Army,
Click this Link to Join and follow the on-sceen instructions.
If you are joining this Chapter from an area (State or County) outside of our membership area - your Chapter is
automatically assigned by your Zip Code to the Chapter nearest to your address (home or work). If you wish
to join this Chapter anyhow, remember to select the line - "Do you wish to change your Chapter?"
Our Chapter number is 4404PRI.
Below is a map of our area containing Texas counties for which we enroll members.