VINCORION is a brand of the technology group Jenoptik that focuses on mechatronic solutions and products and related services.
VINCORION can look back at over 60 years of successful business history as a supplier to the aviation, defense and security technology, and railway industries. Based on its own product platforms, VINCORION develops and produces tailored solutions that meet the specific requirements of its customers.
Its portfolio includes individual assemblies that customers can integrate into their end products, as well as complete systems and end products. Its areas of expertise are energy and drive systems, stabilization systems, and aviation systems. VINCORION’s competent customer support team offers support and service throughout the many years of use of its own products and those of third parties.
Employing roughly 760 people at sites in Germany, the USA, and South Korea, VINCORION generated approximately 165 million euros in revenue in 2019.
Germany, USA and South Korea
- Defense & security technology
- Railway and transportation industries
- Electrical energy systems (generator sets, alternators, rotating converters and power electronics)
- Electromechanical drive and stabilization systems (electric motors, gun turret drives, and sensor platforms)
- Aviation systems (heating and controlling systems, rescue hoists)
- Systems companies and public authorities
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Manufacturers of railway and commercial vehicles
- Service providers in the service and maintenance industries