SOS International LLC (SOSi) is the leading mid-tier solution provider to the U.S. defense, intelligence, and homeland security communities.
Based in Reston, VA, it is the largest, private, family-owned and operated company in the aerospace, defense and government services industry. SOSi’s global portfolio includes military logistics, intelligence analysis, specialized software development and cybersecurity. Excellence, integrity and bold determination are the hallmarks of SOSi’s work worldwide.
SOSi’s Missions Solutions Group(MSG) provides unique managed service delivery models that are tailored to ensure mission success. MSG provides logistics support, engineering, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance, training and other vital operational support services to the U.S. Government and its host nation partners around the world.
- Base operations, logistics and sustainment: All–inclusive lodging services, including living and working accommodations, laundry, fitness and recreational facilities, Supply chain for food and fuel; operations and management; facilities and equipment maintenance; medical support and emergency response; IT/communications; and force protection.
- Engineering, procurement and construction: Design, engineering, construction, refurbishment and renovation of facilities used in contingency operations primarily in austere and non-permissive environments.
SOSi’s Intelligence Solutions Group (ISG) provides national military, intelligence and law enforcement agencies with multi-domain collection, analytical and foreign language support.
- Language services: Monitoring, translation and transcription of consensual and non-consensual wire surveillance communications; judicial interpretation; program management for largescale deployed military operations; information operations; and document and media exploitation.
- Intelligence analysis: Analysis of HUMINT/CI, SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT and OSINT in support of tactical operations, and operational and strategic objectives around the globe.
The Software Solutions Group (SSG) aligns and integrates legacy enterprise systems through innovative and advance technology solutions.
- Enterprise resource planning application development: Implementation of customized software and ERP solutions; integration of data from disparate sources, automation of highly complex business processes; and development of adaptable applications.
- Comprehensive DevOps capability: DevOps engineering; IT streamlined solutions; automated build, test, and deployment processes.
- Full-spectrum software development lifecycle: Efficient and effective software application development; secure software solutions using Agile and Lean methods.
- Program management support: System Authorization and Accreditation (SAA), large scale application integration program planning and budgeting; OMB 300 preparation, technology evaluations, data center operations, training, and financial services support.
SOSi’s Cybersecurity Solutions Group (CSG) establishes, develops, and sustains secure, resilient, enterprise-level information systems and cyberspace capabilities.
- Cyber operations: Critical network operations services, situational awareness tools, and Defensive Cyber Operations practices.
- Enterprise IT services: Operate, maintain and sustain enterprise communications, ITIL-based processes, and network modernization.
- Cybersecurity services: Network infrastructure for RMF control implementation and compliance; and cybersecurity forensics support.