Kellogg, Brown and Root, Inc.
KBR, Inc. is a Houston, Texas-based publically traded global technology, engineering, procurement and construction company serving the government services and hydrocarbons industries. For decades it has been the company that public and private sector customers turn to for their most challenging assignments. KBR provides global support and capability in three defined areas:
- Government Services
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Technology and Consulting
KBR’s logistics capability incorporates fully-integrated, global response which enables us to deploy, manage, operate, and maintain all types of US military, diplomatic, or agency-required facilities anywhere in the world. KBR has current, active contracts within the US Army, US Army Corps of Engineers, US Navy, US Marines, US Air Force and US Department of State. Our suite of contracts, combined with standing global presence enables us to respond to any event, anywhere in the world, within 24 hours and bring full resources to bear in 72 hours.
KBR’s Government Services unit focuses on long-term services contracts with the United States, United Kingdom, and Australian governments. KBR has a long history of delivering effective, integrated services to support the missions of defense and governmental agencies worldwide. We provide base operations, facilities management, border security, engineering, procurement and construction services and logistics support wherever and whenever our clients need.
Global US Military Operation and Maintenance (O&M) – KBR brings 30+ years of experience supporting major US military bases around the globe. KBR managers and teams of well-trained staff continue to operate and maintain base facilities, including housing, dining, administration, and recreation facilities. KBR provides full hospitality services, including food preparation, custodial, housekeeping, recreational programming, laundry and postal services. We maintain all base vehicles and equipment, including power generation, water/wastewater treatment, and laundry. We manage, maintain, repair and replace all equipment using advanced reliability-centered maintenance processes. We also order and manage material, equipment and supply inventories with client-recognized and award-winning 99.9% accuracy.
- LOGCAP IV. Since the award of the Logistics Civil Augmentation Contract (LOGCAP) IV, we have provided base life support activity throughout the Middle East. Currently, in direct response to evolving geopolitical conditions, KBR is at work in 13 sites throughout the Middle East, and at two sites in Eastern Europe, providing full base life support to military personnel being deployed in those regions.
- US Army Europe Support Contract. Under ongoing contracts with US Army Europe which began in 1995, we continue to provide sustainment and support for US bases throughout the Balkans region of Europe, including sites in Kosovo, Romania, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Turkey.
- Camp Lemonnier – Djibouti, Africa. From 2002 until 2007, and again under a 5-year contract beginning in 2012, KBR has been managing Camp Lemonier in Djibouti for Naval Facilities Command. As the largest US military base on the continent of Africa, we provide full-service base life support and all O&M services for an expanding list of nearly 1,900 facilities. We have worked more than 8-million hours without a lost time incident since June 2013 while supporting more than 5,500 military and 1,500 contractor personnel.
- Isa Air Base, Bahrain. Since 2010 KBR has provided full-service O&M to support 1,100 Navy, Army, and Marine personnel at Isa Air Base in Bahrain. The U.S. facility is a “base within a base” situated entirely within the Bahraini installation. KBR’s support includes all elements of base life support, ranging from food services in 3 galley locations; operations and maintenance of all facilities; a 24-hour operations center; and support for Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs. KBR has initiated an energy conservation program on base, replacing all street lighting with solar-powered units, deploying solar-powered mobile light carts to support night-time operations, and is embarking on a utility light replacement program, substituting approximately 2,000 electrically powered fixtures with solar equivalents.
ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT AND CONSTRUCTION
Fluctuating prices, skilled labor shortages, geopolitical uncertainty, the growing complexity and rising costs of projects – navigating the challenges of today's energy landscape takes an experienced EPC partner.
KBR is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up services. For more than 90 years, we have worked side-by-side with clients the world over to meet project objectives and help them succeed. Our experience spans the entire range of construction cycle – from feasibility studies and front end designs through global procurement and logistics, to direct hire construction and construction management on some of the most demanding projects. These efforts are backed by the full force of a global organization of more than 25,000 employees in regional offices and operating centers around the world.
What this means to you is a deep reservoir of talent, resources and experience across our business that can respond quickly and effectively to your project requirements.
TECHNOLOGY AND CONSULTING
As the pursuit of hydrocarbons reserves takes you into harsher environments and more technically demanding places, rely on KBR's engineering consultancies for innovative solutions and practical answers for every challenge.
Focused primarily on solutions for the Hydrocarbons industries, KBRs Technology & Consulting group combines proprietary licensed technologies, knowledge-based services and companies Granherne, Energo and GVA into a global business delivering focused solutions across the oil and gas value chain – wellhead to refining to specialty chemicals production. From early planning through scope definition, advanced technologies and project lifecycle support, KBR’s Technology & Consulting group works closely with customers to provide the optimal approach to maximize the return on their investment.