Deputy Provost Marshal, United States Army North
Serving as the Deputy Provost Marshal for United States Army North and Fifth US Army, Mike has over 42 years’ experience in law enforcement, force protection and security as well as federal government and corporate leadership experience. During his Air Force career he served in leadership roles in Special Operations, Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, Heavy Bomber, Space Operations, Tactical Fighter and Expeditionary organizations.
Among his many military assignments, Mike was the Security Forces Director for Air Force Special Operations Command and commanded squadrons at Soesterberg, The Netherlands, Mountain Home, Idaho and Peterson, Colorado. Mike was the 2001 National Defense Fellow at Harvard University.
Mike has also served as commander of three Air Expeditionary Squadrons and the largest Air Expeditionary Group in United States Central Command during four tours in the Arabian Gulf region.
- Extensive experience leading diverse police, security and business organizations
- Extensive experience in the requirements and standards for protection of high value and high consequence assets
- Force Protection, Nuclear Oversight, Risk Analysis/Mitigation, Threat Assessment, Deterrent Strategies, Policy Development, Executive Protection, Anti-Terrorism, Organizational Development
- Speaker on Extremism and Global Terrorism, Leadership, and Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Adjunct faculty experience with five colleges and universities