Get Involved With The AUSA Monmouth Chapter
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
AUSA Monmouth Chapter welcomes new volunteers to assist with our programs and fundraising goals.
AUSA Monmouth Chapter’s key Program fundraising goals assisting our Soldiers, Veterans and Families are:
- Service Dog Initiative – Pairing and Caring for Our Veterans: AUSA Monmouth Chapter has partnered with the LT Dennis W. Zilinski II Memorial Fund to raise funds for much needed Service Dogs for wounded warrior Veterans. Our 2017 Chapter Goal is $30,000. Please help us make a difference and donate now.
- Fisher House Foundation, Inc., providing a home away from home for our Military, Veterans and their Families at Military Hospital Centers of Excellence while their loved ones are receiving treatment. We raise funds for Fisher House through our “Night at the Ballpark” event and “The Gingerbread Ball”.
- Citizen Scholar Program and JROTC Scholarships: AUSA Monmouth Chapter and our Corporate Members award scholarships to deserving Monmouth County students at our Annual Army Birthday Celebration.
- NJ Veterans Memorial Home at Menlo Park: Coordinated resident visits by the staff and students of St. John Vianney High School in conjunction with AUSA Monmouth Chapter Board Members and Volunteers.
- Collections coordinated of toiletries and “extras” for the residents.Collections of specialty items for our overseas troops, collected by St. John Vianney High School students, Red Bank Rotary members and by chapter members. These items are lovingly sorted and shipped by American Recreational Military Services, a non profit organization.