Retired Soldiers & Veterans 2020
Retired Soldier Information
Praesent fermentum, nibh vel suscipit fringilla, nulla odio viverra erat, eu ullamcorper nunc lacus non risus. Suspendisse potenti. Mauris est purus, pellentesque id arcu quis, auctor lobortis neque. Mauris molestie tincidunt orci, eu blandit nisi fringilla quis.
Integer elementum vitae neque ut accumsan. Etiam aliquam ligula quis sodales hendrerit. Etiam at nisl bibendum, mattis sem porttitor, euismod magna. Donec a eleifend ipsum.
Retirement Planning Guide
AUSA wants to help you and your Family through what can be a challenging and even stressful time as you prepare for retirement. You owe it to yourself and to your family to be as well prepared as possible to enjoy the retirement you have earned.
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is a federal Cabinet-level agency that provides near-comprehensive healthcare services to eligible military veterans at VA medical centers and outpatient clinics located throughout the country.
The are also several non-healthcare benefits including disability compensation, vocational rehabilitation, education assistance, home loans, and life insurance; and provides burial and memorial benefits to eligible veterans and family members at 135 national cemeteries.
Read the following for important information:
- Department of Veterans Affairs Homepage
- VA Service Members Benefits
- VA Separating/Retiring Benefits
- VA Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors
- VA Federal Compensation Rates (2020)
- VA - Survivors Pension Rates (2020)
- VA - Welcome Kit
- VA Mission Act
- VA GI Bill
- VA GI BILL Comparison Tool
Resources for Retired Soldiers
AUSA has collected resources around the web to guide Retired Soldiers & Veterans from getting the most out of your health care benefits to starting a business.
- TRICARE Autism Care Demonstration (ACD). COVID-19
- TRICARE Dental Program Enrollees Receive Annual Maximum Increase (2020)
- TRICARE Revises Telehealth Policy to Respond to COVID-19
- Military Hospital and Clinic Operations: COVID-19 Myths vs. Facts
- TRICARE Catastrophic Cap Refund Update
- TRICARE Regions: TRICARE East / TRICARE West
- TRICARE Benefit Resources (2020)
- TRICARE Costs Sheet (2020)
- TRICARE for Retired Soldiers
- VA Claims Process
- VA Burials and Memorials
- MyArmyBenefits (Retirement, Survivor Benefits, Deployment, Disability Income)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Combat Related Special Compensation (CRSC)
- Army Emergency Relief (AER) during COVID-19
- Access VA Care from Home (COVID-19)
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- Military Records Request
- National Resource Directory: An Online Partnership for Wounded, Ill, and Injured Servicemembers, Veterans, Their Families, and Those Who Support Them
- Social Security Administration
- Social Security Benefits for Veterans
- Soldier for Life
- Federal Employees Dental/Vision Program (FEDVIP)
- Veteran ID Card
Retired Soldier Newsletter Archive