AUSA’s Corporate Members are local businesses, large corporations, civic groups, veteran’s organizations, societies and local community groups. This program provides Corporate Members the opportunity to demonstrate to the community that they support Soldiers and their families while strengthening their own business opportunities.
Why Become An Ausa Corporate Member?
Increase your company's visibility in the military market. Low cost advertising is often available through the local chapters.
Corporate Members may designate up to 10 employees (including consultants and family members) to be individual membership card-holders.
- Each of the listed designees will then receive:
- AUSA Membership Card, which offers valuable discounts and numerous benefits, some of which include hotels and car rentals
- Online Membership Account, which grants designee access to Member-only features and content on our website.
- Subscription to ARMY Magazine and AUSA News, received monthly. This also includes the October Green Book which is an almanac of articles from Army leadership and reference information about America’s Army worldwide.
- Membership to one of AUSA’s 119 chapters located throughout the world
- Access to Institute of Land Warfare publications and reports, in-depth essays, and reports on a wide range of military topics.
- Admission to the AUSA Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., Including the special corporate member reception and luncheon recognizing your corporate support of the Army.
1 Year $150 or 3 Years $405
1 Year $315 or 3 Years $855
1 Year $585 or 3 Years $1,500
Dues include $17.00 a year per designee member for a subscription to ARMY Magazine and $14.00 a year per designee for a subscription to AUSA News.
Contact Teshaka Stanley, 800-336-4570 Ext. 2414, for more information.
How to Become a Corporate Member
When using the online application form, you must pay with a credit card, since payment is due at time of application.
When you apply online using this form, you'll be asked to:
- Enter Company information
- Enter information on each of the Designees for your company
- Enter credit card information for payment
- Review the application
- Submit the form
Upon completion you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Apply Online Now or Download the Corporate Membership Application (for NEW membership only)
Please allow 5-7 business days for your new membership application to be processed. Once the application is processed, you will be mailed a new member kit.
Questions about corporate membership? Contact Teshaka Stanley at 800-336-4570 ext. 2414, or [email protected].
Trouble with the online application? Contact our IT Department at 800-336-4570, ext. 2600, or [email protected].