Marketing and Graphic Arts Associate
The Association of the United States Army is looking for a creative and experienced Marketing and Graphic Arts Associate to support a fast-paced Meetings department with a wide-range of professional development events. Ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience in Marketing and Graphic Design.
Primary responsibilities include:
- As directed, develop and implement both domestic and international marketing/promotional plans for the Meetings department and prepare high-end visual material for use at AUSA meetings and to promote meeting attendance. Work directly with Meetings and Exhibit Managers to support their promotional efforts.
- Produce high-quality marketing and visual material for the AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition that includes 30,000+ attendees.
- Create email campaigns to promote special events using email systems such as MagnetMail and Pardot.
- Review new technologies and keep the Meetings department at the forefront of developments in event marketing. Create and update digital marketing strategies that will help the Meetings department to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against marketing goals.
- Assist other AUSA Senior Graphic Artists with projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Graphic Arts.
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing and Graphics Arts, preferably in a role supporting major events.
- Outstanding graphic art skills using Adobe Creative Suite and other technologies. Portfolio of visual material that demonstrates proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience producing traditional and digital marketing campaigns for events.
- Knowledge of on-line technology and creativity in the use of new technologies.
Interested and qualified candidates may send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. AUSA is an equal opportunity employer and performs background checks.