Major General James Earl Rudder Medal
The MAJOR GENERAL JAMES EARL RUDDER MEDAL was established in 1999 and is awarded annually to a serving or former member of the United States Army Reserve who has contributed most to the advancement of the Association’s goal of a seamless and component-integrated Army.
- Awarded annually to a serving or former member of the United States Army Reserve who has contributed most to the advancement of the Association’s goal of a seamless and component-integrated Army into the current calendar year.
- Elected or appointed Federal Government Officials (except Civilian Aides to the Secretary of the Army who have served multiple terms) are deferred from consideration to receive the award while in office.
- Members of the AUSA Council of Trustees are deferred from consideration to receive the award while serving as a Trustee.
- There is no requirement that those nominated or selected be members of the Association.
- Candidate must be present to accept the award at the Association’s Annual Meeting.
|1999||MG John T. Crowe|
|2000||CSM Collin Younger|
|2001||MG William F. Ward, Jr.|
|2002||LTG Thomas J. Plewes|
|2003||MG Felix Santoni|
|2004||MG William E. Barron|
|2005||MG Herbert Altschuler|
|2006||MG James R. Helmly|
|2007||CW5 James G. Anderson|
|2008||MG Craig Bambrough|
|2009||MG Richard O. Wightman, Jr.|
|2010||MG Alan D. Bell|
|2011||MG Curtis A. Loop|
|2012||LTG Jack C. Stultz|
|2013||CSM W. Douglas Gibbens|
|2014||MG Paul E. Mock|
|2015||MG James M. Collins|
|2016||LTG Jeffrey W. Talley|
|2017||MG Marcia C. Anderson|
|2018||CSM Joseph R. Sweeney|
|2019||Colonel Olin Finley Brewster|