Rumble at Ripken III - Ripken Stadium 7AM-2PM
September 21, 2019
Ripken Stadium parking lot
Please join the Chesapeake Region, Porsche Club of America for the third annual Rumble at Ripken- an autocross at the Ripken Stadium parking lot- September 21 from 7 AM - 2 PM.
The Porsche Club is inviting on all APG community members- military and industry alike- to run their cars in the morning so that we can complete the event in time to get cleaned up for the gala.
The autocross registration is limited to the first 70 drivers, with walkups accepted on the day of the event.
All proceeds from the event (from APG and from the hard core sports car guys) will go to Fisher House, with a check written to FH by the end of the day.
- Entry Fee:
- Pre-registration Entry fee: $65 for members and non-members (walk-up registration $65 - spot cannot be guaranteed)
- Lunch and drinks will be provided.
- For those of you who are interested in autocross but aren't sure if you want to give it a try, we offer a "Taste of the Autocross." For $5, you will get to ride with one or several of our instructors for several runs. Lunch and drinks are not provided.
- Payment is required for pre-registration. If you do not wish to pay online, please contact the event registrar to arrange alternate registration and payment (click the 'Send a message' Organizer link).
- MSR Registration will be capped at 70 drivers with a limited number of walkups available onsite. Exact cash and credit cards for walkups will be accepted on the day of the event.
Schedule: This is a rough schedule for the day of the event:
0700: The venue opens to participants
0730: Registration / Check-In opens
0745: Tech opens
0830: Course opens for walking
0850: Registration / Tech closes
0900 - 0910: Driver meeting
0910 - 0920: Novice course walk
0930: First car off
1500: Completely packed up