Job Fair Employers
If you are a military-friendly organization with current openings, we want to bring these qualified candidates to you. You’ll meet many candidates with leadership skills and expertise in a variety of disciplines. These candidates have served their country, and can be among your company’s greatest assets.
We are limiting the number of employers to 46 to optimize interaction and allow you to determine the right hires for your company.
Questions? Please contact [email protected].
Schedule: 16 September 2020, 0830-1400
0830-0930 (8:30AM – 9:30AM): Employer Setup
0930-1000 (9:30AM – 10:00AM): Light Refreshments Provided for Employers
1000-1400 (10:00AM – 2:00PM): Interaction with Job Seekers
1200-1300 (12:00PM – 1:00PM): Lunch Provided for Employers
Cost: $150 for AUSA Members; $325 for Non Members
A $150 tabling fee Includes:
- Breakfast and lunch for employers
- One parking space
- One table and two chairs
- Electric drop and WIFi connection
- Pre-Fair storage of materials
- On-site advertising( pending logo permission)
- Use of breakout rooms for interviews
- Non-Member pricing includes a $175 2-member Community Partner Membership
Any remaining amount will be donated to AUSA Scholarship Fund.
- One pull-up Banner OK
- Table decor OK
- No Backdrops
- $150 Payment ($325 for Non-members)
- Download and Complete Contract/Registration Form (View Floorplan)
- Email completed registration form and logos to Susan Rubel at [email protected]
Send your logo in one of the following formats to Susan Rubel at [email protected]:
- Raster Logo, Transparent PNG, 600x600
- Vector Logo, AI/EPS/SVG, 600x600