The TechMatch Program is an AUSA First Region Innovation Pilot program to support Army Modernization through member engagement with businesses and research institutes in the First Region area that includes Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont. The TechMatch Program is aligned with AUSA National through its Government Affairs and Professional Development teams.
General of the Army & Air Force Henry 'Hap' Arnold - Son of Gladwyne, Pennsylvania
It is widely acknowledged that General Arnold set the standard for Army Modernization. He was also a major contributor to the Allies victory in World War II and the current military superiority of the United States of America. You are encouraged to reflect on 'Haps' career and approach to modernization through the following videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2zVy10I7_E (2 minute)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isU9eh7-cLE (28 minute)
- TechMatch Scouting is the project area to identify, network, and support First Region Community Partner companies and research institutes in their engagement with U.S. Army technology and acquisition organizations that support U.S. Army modernization.
- TechMatch Muster is the project area to connect First Region companies and research institutes with U.S. Army technology and acquisition organizations through structured live and virtual meetings.
- TechMatch Scouting is currently underway in support of the inaugual TechMatch Muster.
- TechMatch Muster
- The registration for the 22-23 January TechMatch Muster is now closed. Registrants will receive a copy of their eProgram w/attendee list and seating assignment via email.
- Please check back for information on our Q2 - TechMatch Muster.