AUSA’s Noon Report webinar series features presentations by senior Army leaders responsible for key programs and initiatives, as well as contemporary military authors who weave together the past, present and future story of the United States Army.
Rebuilding the Army Reserve: Ready Now! Shaping Tomorrow...
Please join us on Wednesday, 6 March, at 12:00 PM EST, for a Noon Report with Command Sergeant Major Andrew J. Lombardo, Command Sergeant Major of the Army Reserve. CSM Lombardo will discuss some of the challenges currently facing the Army Reserve and will highlight some of their recent accomplishments. In an era of great power competition, the Army needs forces who are able to compete with adversaries, respond to crises and win in conflicts—all while preparing for the future. The Army Reserve is essential to this mission; it is Ready Now to provide Soldiers and units to Combat Commanders, knowing that the Joint Force cannot deploy, fight or win without the unique support of the Army Reserve.
CSM Andrew J. Lombardo, USA
14th Command Sergeant Major of the Army Reserve
CSM Julie A.M. Guerra, USA Ret.
Director, NCO & Soldier Programs, AUSA
The views and opinions of our speakers do not necessarily reflect the views of the Association of the United States Army. The discussions held, in the opinion of the Association, will contribute to the overall discussions on defense or national security issues. These webinars should not be taken to represent the views of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, the United States government, the Association of the United States Army or its members.
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Sponsors receive:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all marketing materials/emails. Distribution is to 180,000+ recipients including key leaders from around the world;
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all registration pages;
- Opportunity to provide a video that will be embedded into the registration confirmation page;
- Opportunity to post a PDF handout on the webinar chat at the beginning of the webinar;
- Opportunity to provide a short video to be played before the webinar; and
- Recognition from the host of the webinar.
For more information, and to secure your sponsorship, please contact Gaye Hudson, Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs, GHudson@ausa.org, 703-907-2401 or Emily Call, Sponsorship Coordinator, ECall@ausa.org, 703-907-2606.