AUSA’s Noon Report webinar series features presentations by senior Army leaders responsible for key programs and initiatives, as well as contemporary military authors who weave together the past, present and future story of the United States Army.
AUSA’s Noon Report Webinar series invites you to join us on Wednesday, 30 March 2022, at 12:00 PM EDT, to hear a presentation by Seth G. Jones, author of Three Dangerous Men: Russia, China, Iran, and the Rise of Irregular Warfare. Events in Ukraine underscore the need to understand the Russian way of war. Mr. Jones will discuss the current military strategies of our most dangerous rivals.
Seth G. Jones, PhD
Author of Three Dangerous Men
Major General John G. Ferrari
U.S. Army, Retired
About the Book
Three Dangerous Men: Russia, China, Iran, and the Rise of Irregular Warfare
In Three Dangerous Men: Russia, China, Iran, and the Rise of Irregular Warfare, Jones examines how three key figures in Moscow, Beijing and Tehran built irregular warfare campaigns that are eroding American power. Rather than engaging in the conventional warfare that defined the previous century, the principal adversaries of the United States today—Russia, China and Iran—have adopted a different style of competition. Cyber attacks, covert action, proxy conflicts, information and disinformation campaigns, espionage and economic coercion are the tools of irregular warfare, and they will increasingly reshape international politics. In short, the future of warfare is likely to be closer to what is described by Sun Tzu rather than the military theories delineated by Carl von Clausewitz.
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Sponsors receive:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all marketing materials/emails. Distribution is to 180,000+ recipients including key leaders from around the world;
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all registration pages;
- Opportunity to provide a video that will be embedded into the registration confirmation page;
- Opportunity to post a PDF handout on the webinar chat at the beginning of the webinar;
- Opportunity to provide a short video to be played before the webinar; and
- Recognition from the host of the webinar.
For more information, and to secure your sponsorship, please contact Gaye Hudson, Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs, GHudson@ausa.org, 703-907-2401 or Emily Call, Sponsorship Coordinator, ECall@ausa.org, 703-907-2606.