AUSA’s Noon Report webinar series features presentations by senior Army leaders responsible for key programs and initiatives, as well as contemporary military authors who weave together the past, present and future story of the United States Army.
Please join us on Wednesday, 8 March, at 12:00 PM EST, for a fireside chat with Dr. James A. Helis, USA, Ret., Director of the Army Resilience Directorate, and Chaplain (MG) Thomas L. Solhjem, 25th Chief of Chaplains. They will address how the Army is equipping Commanders and leaders with prevention resources to mitigate and reduce harmful behaviors that lead to suicide; discuss the role of spiritual readiness as a protective factor in the prevention of suicide; and examine the Army’s progress in refining intervention and response efforts.
Dr. James A. Helis
Director, Army Resilience Directorate
Ch. (MG) Thomas L. Solhjem
25th Chief of Chaplains
SMA Kenneth O. Preston, USA, Ret.
AUSA Senior Fellow
& 13th Sergeant Major of the Army
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Sponsors receive:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all marketing materials/emails. Distribution is to 180,000+ recipients including key leaders from around the world;
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all registration pages;
- Opportunity to provide a video that will be embedded into the registration confirmation page;
- Opportunity to post a PDF handout on the webinar chat at the beginning of the webinar;
- Opportunity to provide a short video to be played before the webinar; and
- Recognition from the host of the webinar.
For more information, and to secure your sponsorship, please contact Gaye Hudson, Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs, GHudson@ausa.org, 703-907-2401 or Emily Call, Sponsorship Coordinator, ECall@ausa.org, 703-907-2606.