AUSA’s Noon Report webinar series features presentations by senior Army leaders responsible for key programs and initiatives, as well as contemporary military authors who weave together the past, present and future story of the United States Army.
Please join us on Wednesday, 7 September, at 12:00 PM EDT, to hear a presentation by LTG R. Scott Dingle, 45th Surgeon General of the Army and Commanding General of U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM). LTG Dingle will be joined by MEDCOM CSM Diamond D. Hough; they will discuss how U.S. Army Medical Command is reorganizing its Regional Health Commands into Medical Readiness Commands to support Army Medicine’s transformation to readiness. Army Medicine will continue to synchronize and integrate medical efforts, build and enhance readiness and medical reform, support modernization of the medical force and strengthen allies and partners.
LTG R. Scott Dingle
45th Surgeon General of the Army
& Commanding General, U.S. Army Medical Command
CSM Diamond D. Hough
Command Sergeant Major, U.S. Army Medical Command
MG Joseph Caravalho, Jr., USA, Ret., MD
President & CEO
Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Sponsors receive:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all marketing materials/emails. Distribution is to 180,000+ recipients including key leaders from around the world;
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all registration pages;
- Opportunity to provide a video that will be embedded into the registration confirmation page;
- Opportunity to post a PDF handout on the webinar chat at the beginning of the webinar;
- Opportunity to provide a short video to be played before the webinar; and
- Recognition from the host of the webinar.
For more information, and to secure your sponsorship, please contact Gaye Hudson, Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs, GHudson@ausa.org, 703-907-2401 or Emily Call, Sponsorship Coordinator, ECall@ausa.org, 703-907-2606.