AUSA’s Noon Report webinar series features presentations by senior Army leaders responsible for key programs and initiatives, as well as contemporary military authors who weave together the past, present and future story of the United States Army.
AUSA’s Noon Report Webinar series invites you to join us on Wednesday, 20 April 2022, at 12:00 EDT to hear a presentation by LTG Ronald P. Clark, USA, Commanding General of U.S. Army Central. In addition to outlining his role in building, strengthening and maintaining relationships with allies and partners throughout the USARCENT AoR, LTG Clark will discuss the role of the Total Army in supporting USCENTCOM and USARCENT objectives in the Middle East. He will also talk about leadership qualities that he has seen over the course of his career, highlighting the unique responsibilities of senior leaders.
LTG Ronald P. Clark
Commanding General, U.S. Army Central
LTG Leslie C. Smith
U.S. Army, Retired
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Sponsors receive:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all marketing materials/emails. Distribution is to 180,000+ recipients including key leaders from around the world;
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all registration pages;
- Opportunity to provide a video that will be embedded into the registration confirmation page;
- Opportunity to post a PDF handout on the webinar chat at the beginning of the webinar;
- Opportunity to provide a short video to be played before the webinar; and
- Recognition from the host of the webinar.
For more information, and to secure your sponsorship, please contact Gaye Hudson, Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs, GHudson@ausa.org, 703-907-2401 or Emily Call, Sponsorship Coordinator, ECall@ausa.org, 703-907-2606.