The AUSA Noon Report brings the popular Breakfast Series from our headquarters with the same quality content, essential topics and timely information you have come to expect from AUSA programs.
Join key leaders from the defense industry, academia, military and government for this timely presentation with live Q&A on Wednesday, 24 February. There’s no cost to attend this event. Register today – space is limited!
The Army Talent Management Task Force is currently developing initiatives towards identifying, assessing, and retaining the most talented Non-Commissioned Officers. Topics that will be discussed include:
- The Sergeant Major Assessment Program--intended to find the best individuals to serve in CSM and key billet positions by using objective assessments to complement the current use of subjective evaluations
- The 1SG Talent Alignment Assessment--the only talent management initiative that focuses on specific job alignment
- ASK-EM, which supports enhanced interaction between NCOs and HRC’s talent managers, and their future initiatives
NCO Initiates Team Lead, Army Talent Management Task Force
Army Talent Management Task Force
SMA Daniel Dailey, USA Ret.
Vice President, NCO and Soldier Programs, AUSA
PLEASE NOTE ALL TIMES LISTED ARE IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME
- 1145 – 1200: Log-on
- 1200: Opening remarks by SMA Daniel A. Dailey, U.S. Army Retired, Vice President of NCO and Soldier Programs, AUSA
- 1210: Fireside chat with SGM Robert Haynie, MAJ Jed Hudson, SMA Daniel A. Dailey, U.S. Army Retired
- 1245: Closing remarks by SMA Daniel A. Dailey, U.S. Army Retired