AUSA’s Noon Report webinar series features presentations by senior Army leaders responsible for key programs and initiatives, as well as contemporary military authors who weave together the past, present and future story of the United States Army.
AUSA’s Noon Report Webinar series invites you to join us on Thursday, 7 September 2023, at 12:00 EDT to hear a presentation by John H. Davis, author of Combat to College: Applying the Military Mentality as a Student Veteran. Davis—a former paratrooper who says he was the most tattooed person at Harvard—will give practical advice to veterans who may be struggling as they start their college careers.
John H. Davis
Author of Combat to College
About the Book
Combat to College: Applying the Military Mentality as a Student Veteran
Combat to College is the guide for student veterans who want to win the college battle, who want to use their GI Bill to make college success nonnegotiable. In ten straightforward lessons, designed by a veteran for veterans, you will learn how to navigate the transition to civilian life, build your team and resume, work with political professors and endure to graduation. In short, you will learn to utilize the unique skills and discipline you gained in the military to succeed in higher education, maintaining your military bearing and unwavering determination in your next chapter.
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Sponsors receive:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all marketing materials/emails. Distribution is to 180,000+ recipients including key leaders from around the world;
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all registration pages;
- Opportunity to provide a video that will be embedded into the registration confirmation page;
- Opportunity to post a PDF handout on the webinar chat at the beginning of the webinar;
- Opportunity to provide a short video to be played before the webinar; and
- Recognition from the host of the webinar.
For more information, and to secure your sponsorship, please contact Gaye Hudson, Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs, [email protected], 703-907-2401 or Emily Call, Sponsorship Coordinator, [email protected], 703-907-2606.