AUSA’s Noon Report webinar series features presentations by senior Army leaders responsible for key programs and initiatives, as well as contemporary military authors who weave together the past, present and future story of the United States Army.
AUSA’s Noon Report Webinar series invites you to join us on Thursday, 2 November 2023, at 12:00 EST to hear a presentation by MG Gregg Martin, author of Bipolar General: My Forever War with Mental Illness. As he offers a candid account of serving in the highest ranks of the U.S. Army while dealing with undiagnosed mental illness, General Martin’s inspiring story of finding the help he needed can resonate with all servicemembers and their families.
MG Gregg Martin, USA, Ret., PhD
Author of Bipolar General
Ch. (MG) Thomas L. Solhjem, USA, Ret.
25th Chief of Chaplains, U.S. Army
About the Book
Bipolar General: My Forever War with Mental Illness
Bipolar General: My Forever War with Mental Illness shares a frank account of Martin’s personal journey with undiagnosed mental illness—traveled while he was rising through the ranks of the U.S. Army. He provides a first-hand look at the various treatments available for bipolar disorder, ranging from powerful medications to electroconvulsive therapy. He discusses why his condition went undiagnosed for so long, and he explores what can be done in the armed forces to diagnose and treat mental illness both for officers and for enlisted personnel.
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Sponsors receive:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all marketing materials/emails. Distribution is to 180,000+ recipients including key leaders from around the world;
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all registration pages;
- Opportunity to provide a video that will be embedded into the registration confirmation page;
- Opportunity to post a PDF handout on the webinar chat at the beginning of the webinar;
- Opportunity to provide a short video to be played before the webinar; and
- Recognition from the host of the webinar.
For more information, and to secure your sponsorship, please contact Gaye Hudson, Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs, GHudson@ausa.org, 703-907-2401 or Emily Call, Sponsorship Coordinator, ECall@ausa.org, 703-907-2606.