AUSA’s Noon Report webinar series features presentations by senior Army leaders responsible for key programs and initiatives, as well as contemporary military authors who weave together the past, present and future story of the United States Army.
AUSA’s Noon Report Webinar series invites you to join us on Tuesday, 24 May 2022, at 12:00 PM EDT, to hear a presentation by Dr. James A. Helis, Director of the Army Resilience Directorate, on the Army Integrated Prevention System and its efforts to combat suicide, sexual assault, sexual harassment and substance abuse. Informed by the DoD 90-Day Independent Review Commission’s recommendations, Dr. Helis will discuss the Army’s efforts to develop and implement an integrated prevention system to address these harmful behaviors. This will include hiring a dedicated integrated prevention workforce, at echelon, that will implement cross-cutting, evidence-based prevention activities to bolster a climate of dignity, respect, inclusion and connectedness.
Dr. James A. Helis
Director, Army Resilience Directorate
CW5(R) Phyllis J. Wilson
AUSA Senior Fellow
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Sponsors receive:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all marketing materials/emails. Distribution is to 180,000+ recipients including key leaders from around the world;
- Recognition of your sponsorship on all registration pages;
- Opportunity to provide a video that will be embedded into the registration confirmation page;
- Opportunity to post a PDF handout on the webinar chat at the beginning of the webinar;
- Opportunity to provide a short video to be played before the webinar; and
- Recognition from the host of the webinar.
For more information, and to secure your sponsorship, please contact Gaye Hudson, Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs, GHudson@ausa.org, 703-907-2401 or Emily Call, Sponsorship Coordinator, ECall@ausa.org, 703-907-2606.