This event is sold out, you may register to view the live stream of this event here:
Additionally, there will be a limited amount of seating on-site the morning of the event on a first-come, first serve basis.
GEN James C. McConville, CSA,
- On-line, pre-registration is available until 1700, Monday, 16 January 2023.
- This event will sell out, secure your on-line reservation today! If seating is available, same day registration is first come, first served starting at 0630, 18 January 2023.
- 6:30 am – 7:00 am: Coffee/Tea, Networking
- 7:00 am – 7:20 am: Plated Breakfast
- 7:20 am – 7:45 am: Presentation
- 7:45 am – 8:00 am: Questions from the audience (Time permitting)
The Association of the United States Army welcomes all members, employees or consultants of member companies, military, civilian government personnel, invited guests, and non-members that are interested or have an identifiable relationship with AUSA or the U.S. Army. NonMembers of AUSA: By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you will receive a complimentary AUSA Basic Membership if you are not already an AUSA member. You will also receive the Basic Member pricing for this event. To opt out, please contact Member Support at 1-855-246-6269.
Acceptable forms of payment are American Express, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. All attendees should register on-line, and there is no cost for military and government civilian (non-contractor) personnel. Refunds will be made for those registrants who cancel in writing prior to close of business 16 January 2023. No refunds for cancellations after that date. Please contact Suzanne McCollum ASAP if you cannot attend so that someone from the waiting list may secure your seat.
Health and Safety
AUSA encourages our attendees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Masks are optional.
The Gordon R. Sullivan Conference and Events Center is in the Courthouse section of Arlington, VA. We are located approximately two blocks south of the Courthouse Metro Station (Orange/Silver lines). Driving directions may be found here: 2425 Wilson Blvd, Google Maps
AUSA does not offer complimentary parking for this event. There is metered, street parking and garages within a 1-5 minute walk nearby: Parking near AUSA HQ
- Military Attendees: ACU/OSU/duty uniform
- Civilian Attendees: Business attire
For general questions pertaining to this event
For questions pertaining to registration
For questions pertaining to AUSA sponsorships