Holistic Health and the Soldier: An Army Medical Hot Topic
To engage in a professional, in-depth, dialogue with joint partners - industry and academia - on Army Medicine. The discussion will explore Army Medicine’s continued and future support of the Army’s operational missions and readiness through the Total Army Medicine Force.
Registration for this event is now closed.
Health & Safety – COVID-19 Protocols
As we welcome you back to in-person events, AUSA is committed to the health and safety of our attendees. We continue to monitor recommendations from local health authorities and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for essential large group meetings and events.
In consultation with the Army and given the recent trends in COVID-19 transmission levels in the National Capital Region, we have determined that in the best interest of all attendees that only vaccinated people participate.
AUSA will be asking for proof of 100% vaccination against COVID-19 during registration and all attendees will be asked to show their proof of vaccination before receiving a badge. A mask is required during the Hot Topic. If you do not have a mask, you may pick one up at registration.
A person is considered 100% vaccinated 14 days prior to our event by receiving:
- a two-dose vaccine series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines or any World Health Organization-approved vaccine for international participants listed below.
- Serum Institute of India/Covishield
- Sinopharm (Beijing)
- a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
There will be no exceptions to the requirement to be fully vaccinated.
Seating will be set for social distancing during the event and is highly encouraged during the breaks
All food and beverages shall be consumed either sitting down or standing at a table. Food and beverage cannot be consumed while moving around the conference center. All food will be served in pre-packaged containers.
Deputy Director, Meetings
For general questions pertaining to this event.
For questions regarding the speakers and programming.
For questions pertaining to registration and proof of vaccination.
Deputy Director, Sponsorship & International Programs
For questions pertaining to sponsorships.
- Military Attendees: ACU/OSU/duty uniform
- Civilian Attendees: Business attire
Speakers and Panelists:
- Military: Class A: Army Service Green Uniform (AGSU) or Army Service Uniform (ASU); required only during presentation/remarks.
- Civilians: Business attire