Chapter President’s Message:
The Penn & Franklin - Greater Philadelphia Chapter exists solely to provide support to soldiers, civilians, families, retirees, and veterans of the United States Army. Our mission is to educate, inform, connect, and serve this demographic to the very best of our ability. We draw our inspiration from our Nation, our Army, our Faiths, and the following historic figures associated with Greater Philadelphia.
- Founder of Pennsylvania, William Penn, inspires us with the principle of inform
- Founding Father, Benjamin Franklin, inspires us with the principles of educate and connect
- The Four Chaplains of the U.S.A.T. Dorchester inspire us with the principle of service to others
We have many great events planned throughout the course of the year and we encourage participation, support, and helpful recommendations from our members and Community Partners. If you’re interested in learning more, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-404-8090.
CHAPTER UPCOMING EVENTS
President Rev. Dr. Paul V. McCullough email@example.com
Vice President David J. Gillespie firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary Zareh (Steve) Zohrabian email@example.com
Treasurer Patrick Serfass firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization and Goals:
The Penn & Franklin - Greater Philadelphia Chapter is organized through its Program and Outreach committees and sub-chapters to achieve the strategic goals of the Chapter, which include:
- Providing an enriching experience for all Chapter members that includes rewarding volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Enabling young leaders to enter and excel in U.S. Army careers as officers, warrant officers, non-commissioned officers, and civilians.
- Enabling Community and National Partners to support the Future Army with innovative technologies.
- Strengthening our soldiers and families through focused support programs and initiatives.
- Elevating all who have honorably served through focused veteran and retiree programs and initiatives.
Our Chapter upholds the AUSA Mission to support our Army veterans, soldiers, their families and Army civilians and provides a voice for the Army, and honors those who have served. As the Army’s premier, nonprofit, educational and professional association, we:
- Educate those we serve (soldiers and their families, Army civilians, retired soldiers and veterans, and the businesses and industries that support the Army) with programs, products, resources and events…
- Inform our members, Congress and the American public about issues affecting America’s Army – Regular Army, Army National Guard and Army Reserve, and…
- Connect America’s Total Army, its industry partners, like-minded associations and other supporters at the national, regional and chapter levels.
- Serve - Our Army community through community partnerships, faith-based outreach, mentoring & working alongside other like minded veterans organizations.
The 28th Infantry Division is a unit of the Army National Guard and is the oldest division-sized unit in the Department of Defense. Some of the units of the division can trace their lineage to Benjamin Franklin's battalion, The Pennsylvania Associators.
Follow us on social media
- AUSA and its Penn & Franklin - Greater Philadelphia Chapter is a non-profit educational organization under section 501c3 ...
- History The Penn & Franklin - Greater Philadelphia Chapter is Chapter 1803 of the Association of the United States Army ...