The officers and board members of the AUSA Monmouth chapter.
The AUSA Monmouth Chapter serves the New Jersey County of Monmouth. Our mission, Voice for the Army-Support for the Soldier, is supported by four pillars; Fundraising, Community Awareness, Soldier Support and Community Education.
These pillars are implemented through the many activities that are highlighted below:
- Fund Raising Events to support the Fisher House:
- Dec Gingerbread Ball
- Night at the Ballpark, First Energy Park (home of the BlueClaws), Lakewood, NJ
- Fund Raising Events to support our Service Dog Initiative:
- Annual Feb Pancake Breakfast at the Tinton Falls Applebee's Grill
- Golf Tournaments
- Robust participation in community based organizations including the Monmouth Regional Chamber of Commerce (MRCC), the Monmouth Park Charity Fund, the Eatontown Industrial Park Association (EIPA) and the Monmouth County Sheriff’s Veterans Council.
- Active support through activities/events involving NJ based Soldiers currently serving in the United States Army, the Army Reserve, and the Army National Guard.
- Recognition and support for NJ Veterans and Retirees through fundraising and participation in various Veteran’s organizations, Veteran’s Councils and Veterans Retirement Homes.
- Collaboration with other organizations supporting the United States Army including the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA), the Garden State Chapter of the Association of Old Crows (AOC), the Greater Monmouth Chapter of the Armed Forces Communications-Electronics Association (AFCEA) and the NJ Veterans Administration to raise funds and support programs focused on active Army, Veterans, Retirees and their families.
- Recognize our Gold Star Families with Honor-And-Remember Flags and participate in the annual NJ Run for the Fallen.
- Educational activities and promotional events that tell the Army story by directly interacting with the local community. This also includes sponsoring events to fund our Soldier Support Initiative.
- Support for JROTC High School students through our Scholarship Awards Program.
- Support the Jersey Shore Junior Science Symposium (JSJSS)
Chapter Newsletters & President's Messages
no 2021 Spring Newsletter
Donate directly to the Monmouth Chapter.