Welcome to the Marne Chapter - 3rd Infantry Division & Hunter Army Airfield.
We are one of the many worldwide chapters of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA).
AUSA is a professional, non-profit association representing America’s Army on Capitol Hill and in the local communities. AUSA serves as an advocate and voice for the TOTAL Army – Active Component, National Guard, Army Reserve, Family Members, Department of the Army Civilians, and the Retiree Community. This chapter is part of a grass roots effort that supports AUSA initiatives by advocating for a strong Army and supporting our Soldiers, their families, veterans, and the many members of our community who support the Army.
The Marne Chapter serves as a liaison between the AUSA and local community to identify and address issues important to its membership as well as to help educate the public about the need for a strong Army and national defense. Our main goal, however, is to support our local communities to the best of our ability.
Message from the President
It is an incredible honor to serve as the 2019-2020 President of The Marne Chapter; as we celebrate our 50th Birthday this year!
My ties to the United States Army go back three decades. My husband, Franklyn L. Schreihofer Jr. retired ten years ago following an active duty career with over 22 year in service. During that time, we raised two children and served in many exciting global assignments across our Army. Through my husband’s service, I experienced first-hand many of the successes and challenges military families face.
Serving the Marne Chapter has given me an incredible opportunity to give back to those Soldiers and their families who serve our Nation every day.
It is my pleasure to lead the Marne chapter. We are comprised of corporate and individual members who strongly back our Army families by being their voice within our community, state and Nation. It is my personal belief that our Soldiers and Families deserve the best we can offer, and the Marne chapter is focused on delivering on that promise. My family’s designation as a military family has instilled in me a desire to be part of a greater purpose - to take a stand on behalf of our Soldiers when they cannot speak for themselves.
The AUSA Marne chapter gives us all an opportunity to champion the concerns of our Soldiers and their families. Join me and help spread the word. We are a membership based organization and costs are minimal. The return on your investment to the Ft. Stewart & Hunter Army Airfield communities will be rewarding and priceless.
Marne Chapter's Mission
- Improve chapter activities and programs benefiting the chapter, its members and their families while promoting values and initiatives of the U.S. Army and AUSA National HQs.
- Improve communication with Marne Chapter Members.
- Maintain information and education programs that provide effective outreach to community leaders, congressional leaders, and local centers of influence that will enhance our chapter, our membership, AUSA, and the U.S. Army.
- Continue to seek additional initiatives for Soldier & Family Programs in the Chapter. The Marne Chapter is pleased to sponsor the BOSS program on Ft. Stewart.
- Recruit Volunteers fo serve our programs.