- AUSA educates its members, the public, industry, and Congress about the critical nature of land warfare and the Army’s central role in national defense.
- AUSA informs its members, our communities, and Congress about issues affecting America’s Army and the Soldiers who serve in the Regular Army, Army National Guard, and Army Reserve.
- AUSA connects the Army to the American people at the national, regional, and chapter levels
- Improve chapter activities and programs benefiting the chapter, its members and their families while promoting values and initiatives of the U.S. Army and AUSA National HQs.
- Maintain information and education programs that provide effective outreach to community leaders, congressional leaders, and local centers of influence that will enhance our chapter, our membership, AUSA, and the U.S. Army.
- Continue to seek additional initiatives for Soldier & Family Programs in the Chapter.
|Community Partner Spotlight|
Elevate your stay in St. Augustine Beach at our modern hotel
Perfectly blending comfort and convenience, Courtyard St. Augustine Beach caters to both business and leisure travelers. Our hotel is located across the street from the beach and just a few blocks from City Pier. Enjoy easy access to the Historic District when you purchase tickets at our front desk for The Old Town Trolley, making stops at our hotel every hour. We're also near top attractions such as St. Augustine Amphitheatre, Crescent Beach, Flagler College and Basilica Cathedral. Retreat to our spacious rooms with contemporary décor, luxury bedding, ergonomic workstations, free Wi-Fi and mini-refrigerators. Head to The Bistro, our on-site restaurant, for a delicious breakfast and Starbucks® coffee. Return in the evening to enjoy a satisfying dinner and specialty cocktails. Stay fit by using our 24-hour fitness center and outdoor pool. If you'll be hosting a business event, reserve our meeting space with modern AV equipment and catering services. Find everything you need at Courtyard St. Augustine Beach.
|See All Our Community Partners|