VA Chapter Golf Tournament for Members & Guests
April 17, 2020
Cardinal Golf Course at FT Lee, VA
An Inaugural Event Presented by
The Central Virginia and Fort Lee & Southern AUSA Chapters
Benefitting Chapter Scholarships and Member Programs
The Association of the United States Army is a nonprofit educational and professional development association serving America’s Army and supporters of a strong national defense. AUSA provides a voice for the Army, supports the Soldier, and honors those who have served in order to advance the security of the nation.
- AUSA educates its members, the public, industry, and Congress about the critical nature of land warfare and the Army’s central role in national defense.
- AUSA informs its members, our communities, and Congress about issues affecting America’s Army and the Soldiers who serve in the Regular Army, Army National Guard, and Army Reserve.
- AUSA connects the Army to the American people at the national, regional, and chapter levels.
The Fort Lee & Southern Virginia Chapter President is Tom Rogers, (COL, USA) Retired. The Chapter President of the Central Virginia Chapter is Tom House, (USA, Retired). The chapters combined have over 1,500 members.
AUSA membership is open to all who value and support the U.S. Army and its mission for our country.
AUSA is a nonprofit entity-Tax ID: 53-0193361.
The Cardinal Golf Course at Fort Lee
11810 A Ave, Fort Lee, VA 23801
(Note driver’s license and registration required for entrance to FT Lee)
- 7:30 am Check in starts
- 9:00 am Shotgun start
- 1:30 pm (Approximately) Awards and Cookout Luncheon
$65.00 per Golfer. $50.00 per Member of the Cardinal Golf Course. Payment Due in Advance NLT April 3, 2020
Enter number of golfers, full name of each golfer, price per golfer, and total amount due to register. This second page will also have account payment info and mail address to send checks.) If paying by check, please send payment to The Chapter Secretary/ Treasurer Bob Sempek using the downloadable tournament form on this site.
Player Cancellations: Refund within the first 7 days of registration.
Weather Cancellations: Tournament rescheduled. Refund upon request if the player cannot make the alternate date. Players can also consider donating the fee to the chapters to use in their programs. We will provide a receipt.
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Drive
- Longest Putt
- Hole in One
- Plus: Door Prizes at the Luncheon
- Diamond Sponsor: $5,000
- Platinum Sponsor $3,000
- Gold Sponsor $2,000
- Silver Sponsor $1,000
- Golf Skills Sponsor $100 for each contest
- Donation to the Event (Thank You!)
For more information and to receive a registration form by email please contact: Bob Sempek 804-852-7365 [email protected]
For sponsorships and donations please contact: Brian Fortier, 804-364-9846 [email protected]