The Braxton Bragg Chapter of the Association of the United States Army is pleased to announce that the Chapter 2022 Scholarship Program is now open.
This announcement supports our commitment to the Army and AUSA. To date, we have awarded over $648,000 dollars in scholarships, and we take pride in our ability to continue this program.
Eligibility to apply for a scholarship is open to all members of the Braxton Bragg Chapter and their immediate family members. Scholarships are competitive and will be used for the 2022 school year. Scholarship checks are mailed directly to the applicant’s account at the College or University indicated on their application.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a member of the Braxton Bragg Chapter or an immediate family member of a Chapter member.
- Attending or accepted to attend an accredited, degree-producing college or university.
- Provide a 500-word Persuasive essay (Word format) and Presentation (PowerPoint format 5 pages) to answer the question: “What do you consider to be the single most important societal problem? Why?”
- Letters of Recommendation. Academic, Extracurricular, and Community Service.
- Personal Accomplishments Sheet
- Certified Copy of latest High School or College Transcript to include ACT/SAT score.
- College or university Acceptance Letter or Letter of current enrollment.
- Applications will be ranked on:
- Academic Accomplishments
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Community Service
- Scholarships are competitive.
- Unfortunately, all applicants may not receive an award.
Application Questions or Coordination Click Here.
** Scholarships are intended to support tuition costs and will not be awarded to applicants that have received full scholarships.
SUBMISSION: Submit your Scholarship Application packet by May 1, 2022, to:
Braxton Bragg Chapter
Association of the United States Army
Attn: Gary Kirschenman
Post Office Box 70036
Fort Bragg, North Carolina 28307