BRAXTON BRAGG CHAPTER VIRTUAL 2020 SCHOLARSHIP CEREMONY
Braxton Bragg Chapter Scholarship Program 2020
June 11, 2020
Braxton Bragg Chapter of the Association of the United States Army
The Braxton Bragg Chapter of the Association of the United States Army will conduct a 2020 Annual Scholarship Program to support member educational aspirations. Braxton Bragg Chapter members and their immediate family members are eligible to compete for the scholarships to fund higher education. Applications are available now and due by 10 Apr 2020; with the Scholarship Awards Ceremony on 11 Jun 2020. Education makes members strong and members make AUSA, our Army and Nation Strong!
- Current Braxton Bragg Chapter members or their dependents may apply, including grandchildren.
- Eligible candidates must be enrolled in a state accredited graduate, undergraduate, associate degree program.
- 50% of the order of merit criteria is academic (based on last two years grade average).
- 25% of order of merit criteria from extra-curricular activities (Work; Sports; School Activities)(Last two years).
- 25% of order of merit criteria from community service activities (Last two years).
- Order of Merit Process: Applications will be redacted, scored and rank ordered by an independent eduation panel.
- Essay topic: "How does a person make a difference in our world? What is your plan?"
- Two lettters of recommendation required (One each for academic; extra-curricular).
Click Here to download the 2020 Scholarship Application (Fillable).
Click Here to download the 2020 Personal Accomplishments Sheet (Fillable).
"Scholarships are competitive ... not all applicants will receive a scholarship"
If you have questions, contact Braxton Bragg Chapter at email [email protected] or by phone at (910) 396-3755.