The Braxton Bragg Chapter of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) is pleased to announce that the Chapter’s 2023 Scholarship Program is now open.
This announcement supports our commitment to the Army and AUSA. To date, we have awarded over $670,000 dollars in scholarships, and we take pride in our ability to continue this program.
Eligibility to apply for a scholarship is open to all members of the Braxton Bragg Chapter and their immediate family members. Scholarships are competitive and will be used for the 2023 school year. Scholarship checks are mailed directly to the applicant’s account at the College or University indicated on their application.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a member of the Braxton Bragg Chapter or an immediate family member of a Chapter member.
- Attending or accepted to attend an accredited, degree-producing college or university.
- Provide a 250-500-word Persuasive essay (Word format) and 5 page PowerPoint presentation(or similar format) to answer the question: “What are your future career goals? How do you plan to contribute to your community?
- Letter of Recommendation (1): Academic, Extracurricular, or Community Service.
- Personal Accomplishments Sheet
- Certified Copy of latest High School or College Transcript to Include ACT or SAT score.
- College or university Acceptance Letter or Letter of current enrollment.
- Applications will be ranked on:
- Academic Accomplishments
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Community Service
- Scholarships are competitive and all applicants may not receive an award.
Application Questions or Coordination: Gary Kirschenman 910-396-3755
** Scholarships are intended to support tuition costs and will not be awarded to applicants that have received full scholarships.
SUBMISSION: Submit your Scholarship Application packet by 14 April 2023 to:
Braxton Bragg Chapter
Association of the United States Army
Attn: Gary Kirschenman
Post Office Box 70036
Fort Bragg, North Carolina 28307