Hotel, rental car discounts add value to your membership
Your support is critical to continue the mission of the Association of the United States Army and we appreciate it.
Please visit these links for valuable services for you:
- Professional Development – www.ausa.org/professional-development
- ILW Publications – www.ausa.org/publications/institute-of-land-warfare
- Meetings and Events – www.ausa.org/meet
- Chapter Networking – www.ausa.org/chapters
These alone are worth the cost of membership. But wait, there’s more!
As a way to say thank you, we are expanding your membership benefits with programs that offer real dollar savings – and when our members use them, many return a donation to AUSA’s mission. It’s a win/win!
We encourage you to take advantage of these programs – for yourself, and for the continued support for Army soldiers, civilians, and families.
AUSA members receive up to 20 percent off at a variety of hotels including:
- Red Roof Inns® and Red Roof PLUS® – visit www.ausa.org/red
- Choice Hotel brands which include Ascend, Cambria®, Clarion®, Quality Inn®, Comfort Inn® and Comfort Suites®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, Mainstay Suites®, Sleep Inn® and Suburban Extended Stay®. Visit www.ausa.org/choice for reservations.
- Wyndham brands which include Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, , Wyndham Grand® Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Garden® Hotels, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada®, Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Super 8®, Howard Johnson®, Travelodge®, and Knights Inn®. Visit www.ausa.org/wyndham to make your reservations.
Whether you’re traveling on TDY orders, PCSing or going on vacation, the money you save adds up quickly. And no matter which car rental company you prefer, the discounts – and additional coupon savings – at Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National – can save you even more money.
Visit www.ausa.org/benefits for access to these discounts.
For example, one AUSA member, on a recent three-day trip to Baltimore, saved $351.74 by using our hotel and car discount programs. ($242.74 from a three-day car rental and another $97 in savings from a Choice Hotel stay.) Another member purchased an Apple MacBook and an iPad, saving $100 on the MacBook and $20 on the iPad.
We’ll soon be announcing significant upgrades to the AUSA life insurance programs, offering additional benefits at no additional cost.
Visit www.ausa.org/benefits regularly, as it is constantly changing with a variety of travel, shopping and other discounts available to you as an AUSA member.
See which will provide the best value for you. (NOTE: This is a public page, so AUSA members must log in to access their benefits.)