AUSA member benefits - Many ways to spread holiday cheer
It’s hard to believe it’s already time to think about Christmas, holiday traveling, shopping and gift giving – and we have a variety of ways to help you.
First, consider giving an AUSA membership.
This is a win-win-win as AUSA is growing membership to increase our support to soldiers, Army civilians, and families – and be a stronger voice on Capitol Hill for their needs. You win for the thoughtfulness of your gift, and the recipient wins with access to the professional development and other resources AUSA membership provides.
They will also be eligible for all the discounts that you enjoy. Visit www.ausa.org/join to give the gift of membership.
Second, a tax-deductible donation to AUSA
A donation in the recipient’s name to support AUSA’s scholarship programs, family support programs or the Institute of Land Warfare’s work to educate on defense issues is an excellent gift.
AUSA has put together a package of travel and shopping offerings that will save you money. Many of these programs also support AUSA’s missions.
Here are some exclusive member benefit programs to consider this time of year.
Experticity – AUSA members have expert status
Experticity works with hundreds of brands to give incredible access, perks and exclusive pricing to people who inspire others about what to buy, where to go or what to do. In other words, “Experts.”
Your AUSA membership gives you access to an exclusive community of experts as passionate as you are. Experticity’s invite-only community is an exclusive way to connect directly with top brands and unlock rewards like these:
- A behind-the-scenes look at products and technologies
- Expert pricing, in some cases up to 70 percent off retail
- Opportunities to try new products before they hit the shelves
- Chances to work directly with brands
Brands include Beretta, Big Agnes, Helly Hansen, Ariat, Purina, Toms, Outdoor Research, Diamondback, SOG Knives, and many more.
Visit www.ausa.org/expert. Members will need to log in to the AUSA website to see the offer.
Provengo – Save up to 60% on top outdoor brands
Provengo has partnered with AUSA to offer deep-discounted prices with stock shipping the same business day. Register for an account through the AUSA Members Only access to save up to 60 percent on Costa Del Mar, YETI, Sperry, and more.
And right now, take $15 off your first order with code AUSA15. Visit www.ausa.org/provengo.
COSTCO – New member benefit partner
Just in time for the cooking and shopping that need to be done, AUSA members who become new COSTCO members will receive a special coupon pack not available to the public. The pack includes three free items and additional savings with a total value of more than $60.
Visit www.ausa.org/costco. Members will need to log in to the AUSA site to activate this offer.
Here’s a shortcut list of other exclusive AUSA member savings.
- APPLE – Discounts on Macs, iPads, AppleCare and Apple Accessories. www.ausa.org/apple.
- COVERT THREADS – These are not your ordinary socks! You must try them if you have any foot comfort problems. You’ll never turn back. Read about military sand socks and order with code AUSA for additional savings at www.ausa.org/covert. (Can be combined with their new customer offer.)
- DELL – Special member deals, plus an additional 10 percent off coupon at www.ausa.org/dell.
- ENTERTAINMENT – Through AUSA’s arrangement with MemberDeals, you save up to 40 percent on tickets to theme parks, movies, shows and more. Visit https://memberdeals.com/ausa/?login=1
- OFFICE DEPOT/OFFICE MAX – For special AUSA member deals on printing and shopping, visit www.ausa.org/office. Save up to 80 percent on preferred products. You can also print a card to take into a local store for your discount.
- SUBSCRIPTION BOXES. For the runners, cyclists and triathletes in your circle, you can purchase gift boxes, as well as sign up for regular monthly delivery. Visit www.ausa.org/runner and get 20 percent off your first box with code AUSA.
Try Blue Apron for delivery of fresh ingredients and recipes in exact portions to make simple, seasonal home-cooked meals. Take $40 off your first order at www.ausa.org/blue.
Travelling? – Use your AUSA travel discounts
WYNDHAM HOTELS – Up to 20 percent off all Wyndham Brands at www.ausa.org/wyndham. The Wyndham discounts are at the following hotels:
- Baymont Inns and Suites®
- Days Inn®
- Hawthorn Suites® By Wyndham
- Howard Johnson®
- Knights Inn®
- Microtel Inns and Suites® By Wyndham
- Ramada Worldwide®
- Super 8®
- TRYP® by Wyndham’
- Wingate® By Wyndham
- Wyndham Garden®
- Wyndham Grand Hotels and Resorts®
- Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
CHOICE HOTELS – 20 percent off at more than 6,400 Choice Hotels. Visit www.ausa.org/choice for reservations. The Choice brand includes:
- Cambria Suites®
- Comfort Inn®
- Comfort Suites®
- Econo Lodge®
- MainStay Suites®
- Rodeway Inn®
- Sleep Inn®
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®
RED ROOF INN AND RED ROOF PLUS+ – Did you know pets are welcome at Red Roof Inns? Not only welcomed, but they stay free. Great for holiday traveling and families PCSing.
And even better, AUSA members get 20 percent off for the people staying with their pets. Visit www.ausa.org/red.
Special Offer: he first 25 Members to write me at [email protected] to request a certificate, get a free night’s stay at Red Roof Inn or Red Roof Plus+. Please provide your full name and mailing address.
Enjoy 5 percent off web fares at www.ausa.org/hawaiian.
CAR RENTAL DISCOUNTS
AUSA works with a variety of car rental companies to offer you discounts and, in some cases, additional coupon savings. Avis and Budget provide discounts up to 20 percent plus additional coupons like a free upgrade, free weekend day, and more. Visit www.ausa.org/avis and www.ausa.org/budget.
For Hertz, visit www.ausa.org/hertz. For Alamo, Enterprise and National Car Rentals, you’ll need to log in to the AUSA site first at www.ausa.org/aencar then enter your travel information to see rates for all three of these companies.
Members get 25 percent off Military Kids’ Life Magazine, a wonderful gift idea for military children. Visit www.ausa.org/kids.
Also enjoy 25 percent off Army Times, Defense News and Federal Times at www.ausa.org/times.